Take the 2016 No Stirrups November Challenge, and drop your stirrups for LOPE! Improve your riding position, get in shape and have fun with your horse — all while helping the LOPE horses.
Here is how it works
1) Find supporters to pledge a dollar amount for each day you ride without stirrups during the month of November.
2) Riders can participate in as many or as few days as they’d like, and can sign up any time during November.
3) Keep a log of your rides and share your photos/experiences on the No Stirrup November FB group.
4) One day each week will have a special assignment for bonus points.
5) Special prizes will be awarded to a) the rider who completes the most days of the challenge; and b) the rider who raises the most money for LOPE!
Sign up for the challenge today and get ready to drop those stirrups in November. It’s sure to be an entertaining month full of sore abs, refined riding progress and George Morris memes — all for a great cause!