The LOPE raffle now offers THREE chances to win!
Win a chance to meet American Pharoah and other great “Sport of Kings” collectables.
In support of the 2017 LOPE Benefit Horse Show, LOPE will have an exclusive Kentucky “Sport of Kings” themed package for raffle on November 4th at Scissortail Hill Equestrian in Austin, TX.
The Kentucky Sport of Kings raffle package includes:
- VIP Tour for up to 10 people of the Coolmore’s Ashford Stud (where American Pharoah stands at stud)
- A tour of the famous Three Chimney’s Farm
- In honor of Penny Chenery, a tour of the Maker’s Mark Secretariat Center OTTB retraining program at the Kentucky Horse Park. The tour includes an interactive demo of their Horse-Centered Reschooling Program and a meet-and-greet with their horses. Any number of people are welcome and they’ll provide a small gift item for groups larger than 4, or a swag bag for groups of 4 and fewer.
- Gorgeous, framed, vintage print by famed equine artist Fred Stone. Eternal Legacy was released in 1998 in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Kentucky Horse Park. This limited edition print is in a spectacular frame designed for elegant presentation. A rare piece of artwork, beautifully ready for display. Print size is 22 x 24. Full frame dimensions are 37″ x 34″.
- Horseshoe worn by First Samurai, a famous Claiborne Farm stallion. A son of Giant Causeway, First Samurai won over $950K in just 8 races and has sired multiple G1 and GSW winners on the track. Mounted on a lovely wooden plaque for display and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The 2 Treaty Oak Distilling packages include:
- A bottle of the famous Red Handed bourbon (distilled right here in TX)
- A bottle of Waterloo Gin (straight from the Treaty oak distillery)
- Six-person VIP tour and tasting at the lovely Treaty Oak distillery facility (located in Dripping Springs, TX)
- Treaty Oak Distillery swag bag full of cool items (shirt, pint glass, etc)
- There are two Treaty Oak packages — so your raffle ticket has TWICE the chance to win!
Raffle tickets for the Bluegrass and Bourbon packages are just $10 each. Tickets can be purchased online or in person at the Benefit Horse Show (raffle winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win, however winner must be able to coordinate pickup from LOPE HQ or pay for shipping). There will be three drawings from the same pot of tickets — so you have 3 chances to win!
We highly recommend multiple ticket purchases — the more tickets you buy, the better your chance will be to meet American Pharaoh! All raffle proceeds go to help the LOPE horses.
LOPE would like to thank Coolmoore, Claiborne Farm, Maker’s Mark Secretariat Center, Three Chimney’s, Victoria Ashford and Treaty Oak for their generous donations!
NOTE: Online ticket purchases are now closed.