Lava Man is a famous Thoroughbred racehorse. He won over $5.2M and became a social media sensation after his retirement from racing. Lava Man then became a much-loved pony horse and coach to young racehorses in famous trainer Doug O’Neill’s racing stable. A true class act, Lava Man likes to support racehorse adoption charities (he is generous that way) — and he has donated one of his leather halters to LOPE! The halter has been worn by Lava Man and is a wonderful memento of a racing legend!
Auction is now closed.
General Terms and Conditions of the LOPE Online Auction
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Reardon at 512-565-1824.
- To bid on an item (in minimum increments of $10), add your bid as a NEW comment (don’t reply to existing comments), enter your name and email in the form fields, and click “post comment”. The most recent bids will appear at the top of the comments.
- You may bid online until Friday, November 4 at 9:00PM CST.
- Payments for items purchased are due immediately upon notification of successful bid. If LOPE does not receive payment in full, LOPE may, at its discretion, sell the item to the next highest bidder. A bid is a binding agreement to pay. LOPE accepts cash, check or credit/debit cards on site.
- LOPE will award the items to the winning high bidder immediately upon conclusion of the live auction. If you can’t be present to receive your item, LOPE will contact you to arrange pickup or delivery within 5 days.
- LOPE will provide free shipping on any items won by out of state bidders.
How to Bid: To bid on this item (in minimum increments of $10), add your bid as a NEW comment (don’t reply to existing comments), enter your name and email in the form fields, and click “post comment”. The most recent bids will appear at the top of the comments.